Help Me Plan The ULTIMATE Trip! 7/8-You have to be kidding me!?!

Starting with my first paycheck I am going to put aside a bit of extra money and save up for a land and sea anniversary extravaganza for Feb 2010!!!!!!

Awesome Kat! :banana::banana::banana: I know absolutely nothing about cruising, so I'll stick with the Land part for suggestions. ;)

I've been a little behind.... and that's AWESOME about the land sea trip! I've never been on a cruise and Disney is defintiely they way i want to do it! :) You guys are gonna have an awesome time

I apparently have NO luck.

I took my traditions class for work yesterday. You have to take this class to work for WDW. I really enjoyed it, personally. Some others were bored. Whatever. It gave us a lot of chance to ask questions abo0ut anything we wanted too. So i asked about the possibility of this trip.

Back story: I don't know if you all know but my World of Disney store will be closed after Christmas this year. The lease is up.

So when the holidays are over then I am pretty much out of a job and once that happens I ma out of a discount.

So feb is not gonna happen. I even told KC about it and he thought it was really a great idea. Figures, right?!

So now I am faced with WTH to do!?

I want so much to go to WDW, even once, as a CM. It would be like a dream to me. BUT I can only go from now until about Thanksgiving because from then until Jan 3rd I can't go on vacation. It's a black out time for the store.

So WTH do I do DISers???????????????

You could go between Sept 12th and 20th !!!I will be there or the next week Jo wil be there !! I think that is a great plan !!
Is there any chace they will renew the lease or find another location!!!!

I thought they were looking to reopen closer to Times Square. :confused::confused:

BUT I can only go from now until about Thanksgiving because from then until Jan 3rd I can't go on vacation. It's a black out time for the store.

So WTH do I do DISers???????????????

Week before Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Great weather, smaller crowds, F&W, some holiday decorations.

Kat I hope they do reopen somewhere else, I thought I read that somewhere too. Can you make a trip happen in the next few months or is it too much $?

I thought they were looking to reopen closer to Times Square. :confused::confused:

I agree with Heather, I thought they said they were looking for new space:confused3

boooo! i thought they were moving closer to times square too :(

I asked that very question at my interview! NOPE. It was a rumor. After it's closed there is a maybe that a Disney Store (not the same as World of Disney) might open in the city somewhere since Disney bought back it's stores...but nothing concrete.

Week before Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Great weather, smaller crowds, F&W, some holiday decorations.

Kat I hope they do reopen somewhere else, I thought I read that somewhere too. Can you make a trip happen in the next few months or is it too much $?

...............................................Read the next post.....

WE ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a long chat with KC where I explained how much it would mean to me to go as a CM, he agreed we could go!

We crunched some numbers and it is do-able!!!!

I will not be seeing Disney for a few years after this tho...but it's worth it!

I will prob start another TR as soon as I get my dates OK-ed from management. I am shooting for October 28-Nov 2nd. I am hoping to get it approved because it's big for CM's because of F&W and it's just cutting it close for the blackout dates for work.

Anyways I am thrilled and in serious planning mode. We are inviting our friends and waiting for info for them to get back to me and also for me to call the CM phone # and get my exact prices settled too.

I"M GOING TO DISNEY AS A CM!!!!!!:banana:

As I was readign and catching up...what a roller coaster. Then I read you need to go before it closes and thought, hey, you'll be there when I'm there!

Then I read you are going late Oct/early Nov...I'm going nearly a month later.

Of course, right now I'm super :sick:, so I might not remember reading it. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter