Help me plan my 2 full days.

cymplaya

Earning My Ears
Hello All. Here is my situation, we are doing the Land and Sea Adventure for our Honeymoon. We have 3 Days at WDW from June 3-5. The first day is pretty much blown because we don't get in untill
about 6:30. The next two days we want to cram as much as we can. We don't really need to go to MK beacuse we go to Disneyland a lot. I know AK is open an hour early on Sat. so that will help. I heard it only takes a half day to do that park. What should we plan on doing?

Make sure to see Fantasmic - it is incredible! We went early ( an hour) and got really good seats (Mickey section). I watched our home video of the show the other day, and got goose bumps!

I'd dedicate 1 full day to EPCOT. There are so many things to see and do there. With WS & Future World, its almost like having 2 parks in one.

You could spit one day between MGM & AK if you only focus on a few things at each park. I'd do AK in the am, and MGM in the pm. MGM is usually open later than AK, plus as the last poster said, it has Fantasmic.

Cynde

We went to MGM late one day last year 1st week in June and after 6:00 there didn't seem to be anything going on, no vendors, all of the shows were over. Is it like that all of the time??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter