Help me plan! How much time would you set aside for the following M&G's

slickpoetry

Super Planner
I am writing my daily plans. I use touringplans.com and they're great for this, but they don't estimate time it takes to meet certain characters---you're supposed to input them yourself. I don't have much experience with this so if you do I'd love to know your opinions on how many minutes they will take (approximately).

Day 1: Martin Luther King Day. Crowd level 6 per easywdw.DHS is the recommended park.
We want to meet Buzz & Woody, then Mike & Sully, then Phineas and Ferb. All in the early to mid-afternoon.

Day 2: Tuesday. Crowd level 3 per easywdw. MK is the recommended park.
We want to meet Alice in the first hour the park is open.

Day 3: Wednesday. Crowd level 2. Epcot is the recommended park.
Want to meet the following in world showcase, all between 12 and 5.
Aurora
Belle
Snow White
Tigger & Pooh

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

I can help you with HS- we were there today - rated a 5 by easywdw and 2nd most recommended: we entered just before 12- buzz and woody were posted as 35 min wait - from experience it was easily that if not a little more (we didn't wait). Went on to mike and sully and waited less than 10 min - first pic was at 12:18. At about 6 we went back past buzz/woody and the line was out the door and posted for 50 mins. We didn't pass phineas and ferb.

If I were you, I would save yourself some time and book breakfast (cheapest of the meals) with the princesses at Epcot. In my opinion, I'd rather pay for an expensive meal and sit in AC, then stand in the sun multiple times in multiple lines for each princess. (But everyone is different). Sorry I can't give you an estimate for the character waits in Epcot-we just had lunch with princesses on Saturday.

Last time we went we walked up to Mike and Sully, Phineas and Ferb was about a 20 minute wait, Buzz and Woody, around 50 minutes.

We did the Wonderland Tea Party at the Grand Floridian, and she saw Alice & the Mad Hatter, or you can book breakfast at the GF. We had Alice, Mary Poppins, Pooh, and Mad Hatter. Mickey and friends are at Cape May Cafe and Pooh/friends are at the Crystal Palace, saw the princesses (Belle, Snow White, Ariel and Aurora) at Akershus (Epcot) and Cinderella's Royal Table (Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine). Simple and you get to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner. Merida was easy, waited maybe 20 minutes (with her taking a break), maybe 10 minutes for Tiana, met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto at the Disney Visa M&G (15 minute wait + free photo). Met a couple of characters outside Disney Jr (HS), and fp+ for A&E. Only one we didn't meet was Rapunzel and believe me, she mentioned it. Will definitely meet her next time but will skip A&E. Oh, and Tinkerbell was about a 10 minute wait, Mickey maybe 20 but we met him elsewhere. Did Hollywood and Vine (Handy Manny, Jake and Sofia). We waited nearly 25 minutes for Mulan, but that's because she was on break and we just waited. Pocahontas was around a 20 minute wait, but the kids really enjoyed Chip and Dale. We just walked up to them. We also did MVMCP so we met Jack Skellington (30 minutes), Scrooge McDuck (30 minutes), 7 Dwarfs (40 minutes), but this trip was all about the grand kids.

Our wait to see Buzz and Woody a few years ago was LONG. Longer than the posted 45 minute wait and it was late morning, on a most recommended by easywdw day, crowd level 4 or 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter