Help me pick when to stay (on-site)

erickb1791

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!, my name is Erick and I'm from South Florida. I'm taking a trip up north (oct 25th) to go to WDW and use my annual pass.

We usually either stay with my girlfriend or at Pop Century simply because it's cheap and we just go to sleep.

This upcoming vacation is a little different since it's my "official" vacation time from work and we are staying for 3 days. The date is quickly approaching, but since I'm sort of a "local" I always wait until a couple of weeks before since I can always stay at my girlfriend's house in Orlando.

We will be going to all 4 parks, and LOVE taking the Disney buses from the hotel to the parks and vice-versa. So Disney bus transportation is a must!.

Please suggest any of the Lower-priced hotels/resorts, the Grand Floridian is a little pricey. But any suggestions are welcome and appreciated :)
(although I might be staying there soon!, but that's a whole different topic)

Sorry about the sort-of lengthy thread.

(Oops!, sorry about typo. Where* to stay)

I just checked your dates and saw that Port Orleans is available for around $157 a night (vs. $98 a night for Pop Century). Is that what you were thinking?

I don't know if the Swan or Dolphin are options for you, but I have found that they usually have great promotions. You have to keep checking for the specials though. Last year, I booked Swan for $129 a night in early October. They're not Disney owned properties, but you'll still get many of the benefits of on-site bus transportation, magic hours, and 60-day FP+.

Hey guys!, my name is Erick and I'm from South Florida. I'm taking a trip up north (oct 25th) to go to WDW and use my annual pass.

I'm just annoyed you get to drive up the road to Disney World and I'm taking three planes.

I'm just annoyed you get to drive up the road to Disney World and I'm taking three planes.

Hahaha, so sorry about that. Move to Florida!.

Thank you so much for your suggestion (to first person that posted) we actually decided to stay an extra night and found Pop Century for 75 dollars a night! (Same price for annual pass holders and Florida Residents)

Hahaha, so sorry about that. Move to Florida!.

Thank you so much for your suggestion (to first person that posted) we actually decided to stay an extra night and found Pop Century for 75 dollars a night! (Same price for annual pass holders and Florida Residents)
Pop Century was actually going to be my suggestion! I chose it based on all the wonderful things I've read about their bus transportation! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter