Hi I have already set most of my ADR's and i have one open night so far I have:
Mama melroses-fantasmic
Le Cellier
Cali Grill- may fav
Coral Reef
Chef Mickeys- breakfast
Kona
Planet Hollywood

DS-7 & DD-5, we don't really care for buffets and we don't like Boma or Flying Fish.

Thanks

What about Whispering Canyon Cafe? My DS's loved it a couple of years ago and they requested to go back this year. If you decide to go ask for ketchup or a blue crayon. At one point during dinner they gathered all the kids that wanted to "ride" wooden horses around the restaurant. Corny fun but enjoyable.

LTT .Good food and atmospher. It's served family style so you don't have to get up and the characters come to you. The food is like thanksgiving with turkey, Mashed potatoes, stuffing and so on. My family favorite last year.
laura

Ohana was our fav last year. They serve grilled chicken, steak, chicken wings, salads, dessert (way to much food) and the kids seem to have a fun time participating in the games that they play while you are at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter