• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me pick a drink at Nomad Lounge

iujen94

DIS Veteran
I’ve been to Nomad Lounge a few times, and I always get overwhelmed by the drink menu. What do you love? I like vodka or rum drinks that are fruity but not super sweet. Any suggestions??

I got some leaping lemur or something (will have to go look at menu). It was very good. At the restaurant I liked the exotic red wine flight.

A lot of the drinks sound very sweet because of all the fruit juices (avoid leaping lizard!)...Here are my husband and my favorites:

Spice Trader classic - refreshing and not too sweet, muddled strawberries, mint etc

Annapurna Zing - another refreshing gin drink with passion fruit purée, also not too sweet

Tempting tigress (my favorite)...sort of like a bourbon old fashioned but with tamarind and lime

Boto-Rita - guava and grapefruit margarita with pink peppercorns

This is a timely thread for me. I tried the Snow Leopard last time and was not crazy about it. Think I will try the Annapurna Zing next time.

(The Impossible burger sliders were great though!)

The Lamu Libation is a delicious rum drink. I was originally scared that it would be too much banana but it was very light on the banana and soooo yummy! I now go out of my way to get this drink!

I’ve been to Nomad Lounge a few times, and I always get overwhelmed by the drink menu. What do you love? I like vodka or rum drinks that are fruity but not super sweet. Any suggestions??

I have found the staff to be very helpful. If you tell them what you like, they can give you great suggestions.

The Night Monkey is perhaps my favorite cocktail anywhere on property. It's rum based, and not insanely sweet, but it does have a hint of coffee flavor (not overpowering).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter