Help me make a payment!

TinkerMarie

Earning My Ears
So, here's the relevant information ... I have a phone phobia. Please nobody say, "I don't believe in that" or "That's not real".

The due date on our package totally slipped my mind and I need to pay it off ASAP. I tried the website, couldn't find where to pay, searched here and I see some are recommending not to pay that way even if you can find it. That freaks me out but okay, maybe the phone payments are automated.

So I searched more and sure enough, I see one comment about someone making a payment with an automated system. Awesome! Then I see a comment from someone else about talking to a nice CM to make a payment. Gah! Which is it!?

I figure maybe if I call the most general phone number, THAT will be the dreaded "phone tree" and I'll get into the automated payment system or whatever.

NO, of course not, after only HALF A RING, I hear "Happy Holidays! This is Denise, how can I help you today?"

:faint:

I wanted to hang up on her but I did not. Not her fault, right? I managed to squeak out, "Um, no, nevermind." before I did that.

So, please, what number do I call and what do I say/press in the phone tree? Can I really make a payment without talking to a person? My heart is still pounding from talking to Denise and that was an hour ago.

I understand your phone phobia-I have it as well!

Is there anyone else that is able to call for you?

It's both. (407) 939-1936

Call the line, and you can choose the 'make a payment' option. If the system can locate your reservation with your res number/other info you can do it over the automated system.

If it can't, it kicks you to a live person.

Unfortunately, calling is your only option with the website being down. Or you can send a check depending upon your due date.

If a check isn't an option and you don't want to call, hopefully someone there can help you and call for you.

Thank you ... I have been working very hard on it ... 2 years ago I wouldn't ever have dialed the number, only 1 year ago I would have hung up on her without saying a word! So I am kind of proud of myself regardless.

My DH could call, he is very understanding most of the time, but he gets home from work very late and is expecting me to do it (because we thought I could online!). I will ask him when he gets home if I can't find a way, and he will, but waiting on hold is not the best way to end a long workday. So I want to try if there is a way ....

Thank you aaarcher! I DID IT!

Now, it only took 5 calls because the first one, my DD started talking and it said, "Sorry, let me connect you to an agent." so I hung up! And after that the menu had changed (?) and it only wanted to give me certain options and all of them connected me to people. But the fifth call I got the first menu again and the kids were quiet. :woohoo:

Wow I really can't wait for the website to be fixed! But THANK YOU!

Now, it only took 5 calls because the first one, my DD started talking and it said, "Sorry, let me connect you to an agent." so I hung up! And after that the menu had changed (?) and it only wanted to give me certain options and all of them connected me to people. But the fifth call I got the first menu again and the kids were quiet. :woohoo:

Yay! Glad it worked out!

If your husband does have to call in the future, the lines are open until 10p EST so he can at least have some quiet time before calling once he gets home! :thumbsup2

TinkerMarie said:

I love happy endings. So glad it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter