Help me make a decision between 6A 9668 and 4D 6144 please. Fantasy

BlackMamba

Earning My Ears
:surfweb:Ok, so I need to finalize my decision between the two cabins on the Fantasy because there aren't any more 6A's available and I have a hold on one. I really want a "true" aft but I'm going to have to wait check back. I currently have a 6A Deluxe Veranah cabin 9668 which is the last cabin on the port side.

We are a family of 4 with 2 being adult size teenagers.

My other option is a 4D Family Veranda on deck 6. Cabin 6144, which is just past the lifeboats.

The 6A is $500 less (which doesn't seem like a lot), 3 decks higher, totally past the lifeboats (which I don't want to look down at) but.......the 4D has more room, a murphy bed. Don't care too much about the round shower except that the shower head has that rain feature which would be pretty cool. A bigger verandah?

I read that people like the 4 cat. because of it's mid ship location. I don't care about that as much as I do getting away from the lifeboats.

HELP! Please!

I am at a total loss! :confused:

Repeat after me. "There is no such thing as a bad cabin on a DCL ship." Repeat 3 times daily.:goodvibes Or "any cabin on any DCL ship is better than being at home."

Reality, as you pointed out, is that each of your options has good and bad points. I'd probably go with the 6. $500 would buy a nice excursion or other treat, and if your family is like mine, you won't be spending much "awake" time in your cabin. I suspect that is especially true on the Fantasy as you (or I ) will be exploring the new ship.

i would pick the one with the most room to house the 4 adult size peoples.

if i could have un-hitched that round shower and shower head i would have died happy when i was crushed by tyring to carry it off the ship. i know its not 24/7 in the room, but seriously, the inches add up!

good luck deciding!!:sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter