• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me identify these holders? in the package

mana

Earning My Ears
So i just opened my envelope. There was a voucher booklet and then a cardboard card with holders of some sort? They have the what will you celebrate? logo on them. They look like ID holders? are you supposed to put your tickets in them or something?

Oh yeah, but there were only two. Thanks! Do you have to put them on the luggage for ME?

Also are you supposed to get something for the Magical Express? Tickers or boarding passes or does the booklet provide the voucher?

Oh yeah, but there were only two. Thanks! Do you have to put them on the luggage for ME?

Also are you supposed to get something for the Magical Express? Tickers or boarding passes or does the booklet provide the voucher?

You don't have to use those luggage tags at all - not even for ME.

The ME stuff usually comes in a separate package. You get your ME yellow luggage tags (that you HAVE to use if you want the luggage service from the airport to your WDW resort) as well as your voucher or "boarding passes"

You know what? I don't think it's a bad idea to use them as "ID holders"! That's pretty creative. We have enough luggage tags, so what the heck!

I always leave my tags on my even if I not going to WDW. It's easy to identify your luggage.

You don't have to use those luggage tags at all - not even for ME.

The ME stuff usually comes in a separate package. You get your ME yellow luggage tags (that you HAVE to use if you want the luggage service from the airport to your WDW resort) as well as your voucher or "boarding passes"

Your Magic Express tags (yellow ones) should've already came seperately. I see you are leaving tomorrow.........did you get them???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter