Help me get there!

dmure

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POFQ , what would be the best route to take to get to Disney Quest and on another day Beaches & Cream from the resort.

For Disney Quest take the Downtown Disney bus. I believe there are two stops in Downtown Disney so ask the driver which is closest to Disney Quest.
For Beaches and Cream (at the Beach Club) take a bus to the Disney/MGM Studios and then you can either walk (about 20+ minutes) or take the Friendship boat to the Yacht and Beach Club. The boat might actually take longer if you just miss one.
You do not enter the Studios for the boat. You will see the boat dock to the right as you approach the entrance to the Studios.

From POFQ, you can also take a boat to DTD. Disney Quest is closer to the West Side than Marketplace, but the walk from one to the other is not far at all.

You could also go to DTD and take a Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan or Dolphin bus to the resort to get to Beaches and Cream. I am assuming that you will be going mid-day so the busses would not be terribly full.

Just another set of options to think of...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter