help me find the post w/ blank excel spreadsheet for comparisons of dining plans

tinkerbell313

DIS Veteran
In 2009, some one had posted links for blank spreadsheets...I believe there were 3 different speadsheets.

You had to enter your own info but the formulas were all in the spreadsheets. The first was just to help you keep track of the number of TS/QS/ and snacks you use. I believe the second was to help you decide which dining plan would be best to meet your needs. I can't remember the third one.

Can some one help my find the thread these spreadsheets were in. If I remember correctly, the poster has a daughter as I remember a picture of a girl in their signature.

Thank you.

In 2009, some one had posted links for blank spreadsheets...I believe there were 3 different speadsheets.

You had to enter your own info but the formulas were all in the spreadsheets. The first was just to help you keep track of the number of TS/QS/ and snacks you use. I believe the second was to help you decide which dining plan would be best to meet your needs. I can't remember the third one.

Can some one help my find the thread these spreadsheets were in. If I remember correctly, the poster has a daughter as I remember a picture of a girl in their signature.

Thank you.
While I know this isn't the one you used (because I just crafted it at the beginning of this month), the one at my little blog/random stuff website seems to work pretty well.

Link is above (or in sig below). Instructions are included (on the site and in the sheet itself) and all that jazz.

It will:

• Allow you to enter in a more realistic view of what you would order on each plan
  • Allow for items not on the plan to be tracked as OOP expenses
  • Compare each plan with the relative OOP cost (that is, if you did that exact same plan OOP, how much would it be)
  • Allows for customization of party size, gratuity amount, whether or not you'd buy refillable mugs (for DDP and OOP, it's built into the cost for DxDDP and QSDP), as well as how much each plan costs per night (so as to cover both the seasonal surcharge and any impending price increases with ease)
  • Gives a rough analysis of credit cost vs value (actual credit cost is tough to determine, so I went with a strong educated guess)
  • And... um, some other stuff that I can't remember right now
It's fairly sizable, and still in "beta", but definitely usable (I used it myself actually :p). Also, it's just a single spreadsheet across multiple tabs and supports stays up to 14 days (for now).

Thank you both...its always good to have options...so thank you Cafeen for providing me with your spreadsheet.

Regarding the girl in the signature...yes, I tend to remember the details (and my husband hates that)

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!