Help me find Larry for Christmas dinner!

rosebud4

Mouseketeer
I was in Hollywood Studios on Easter day when I had the opportunity to meet Larry who was visiting the parks on his own and needed some assistance in getting to the Muppets show. He had stopped several people to ask directions and was directed several different ways. I realized he was having some vision problems and assisted him to the show. In walking with him, he stated he visits the parks regularly but does miss riding with someone on the rides. My family is going for Christmas and will be in Hollywood Studios for the day and would love to find Larry again and invite him to spend the day with us.

I am attaching a photo link from facebook that we took with Larry on Easter. If you do happen to see Larry, please relay that Ellen would love for him to spend the day with our family and have dinner. Please post or message me either his phone number or a meeting time to meet him at the front of Hollywood Studios. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=584802871568036&set=a.584802861568037.1073741825.178094925572168&type=1&theater
Thank you for helping with this matter. I chose to post this on the disabilities board as Larry was using a push cart as his walker/rolator. He told me he could not afford a rollator and if I know I will be seeing him, I will purchase one and bring it with me. I was also suggested to put this on the college boards in hoping that a CM may spot Larry and give him my message.

Thanks for any assistance the disboards community may be able to give me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter