• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me find a great TS OOP bargain?

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW for a one day stop on our DCL cruise this summer. We will probably spend the day in either MK or Epcot, or maybe both. There will be 8 of us dining, ages ranging from 4-77.

We need a good TS option that the whole family will like, but not one that will break the bank, since the cruise has already done that! :sad2: Every time we've been to WDW, we do the DDP, so I really don't know what to expect pricewise at some of the restaurants. I know that all the menus are available online but lots of places only list a price range which is very large.:confused:

Thanks for the input.:goodvibes

I think your cheapest option in Epcot would be Via Napoli. You could order pizzas to share. In MK, Plaza Restaurant would be your cheapest option.

I agree with PP, I would definitely go to Via Napoli if at Epcot. It is very budget friendly and delicious! :thumbsup2 They have plated entrees that are low in cost as well but you could get pizzas to share. In my opinion, the TS at Epcot are much better than MK but the cheapest TS at MK would be the Plaza. Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter