Help me find a good deal on a hotel

LaffTAF

Earning My Ears
Of course I am always looking on travelzoo, but...

We are staying the last week of June. the 22-26th. Nothing fancy, just a place to sleep. We are going to disney a couple days and possibly Sea World one day.

I just don't want to spend an arm and a leg just for a place to sleep and shower.

not sure what you consider good deal but I just booked the Hilton grand vacation sea world...and got a one bedroom suite for 116 a night in June.

I stayed at a crappy hotel last year (cannot remember the name but it was by old town-would NOT recommend it)

Comfort Inn Lake buena vista, stayed there once, but there aren't very good deals.

I figured out on hotwire that I can stay at the regal sun for 39.00 a night plus 15.00 resort fee.

Like I said, nothing special, just a place to sleep and shower, close to the disney area. I am driving so I just want a friendly decent place, just not dirty cheap :)

I found Holiday Inn Express in Lake Buena Vista for just under $242 total, and they include a full hot breakfast buffet.

They are a Disney Good Neighbor hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter