Help me decide!!

Ooba

Mouseketeer
We are planning to add on at AKV. We have to decide between the $8/point price incentive, or the double developer points. If we took the developer points, the only time we would be able to go is New Years (from New Years day and beyond). Trying to time a purchase, and ensure that there would be ANY ressies available is tricky!! Especially since I have been told that I would likely have to wait a week or two for the points. Am I just fooling myself that there will be any ressies to be had at that time? We would need a 1 or 2 bedroom - and although we have our preferenced, we would be willing to stay just about anywhere. What are the chances of a 1 or 2 bedroom Jan 1 - 7or8 any location? I would hate to pay the full price, get the developer points, and then not be able to use them!!
If we take the price incentive, we would bank this years points, and go next March - which is premium time, and would take twice as many points - and of course this option gives no develper points.

If you can't use the developer points before they expire, I'd take the discount and banking option. We'll be at AKV in March too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter