Help me decide which BBB package to choose

eyenerd

Mouseketeer
My DD is 4. We did BBB at disney last year and she loved it! She Was cinderella and got the dress etc.

I told her that we can do one on the fantasy. So should we do another princess, pirate princess or under the sea?

I am possibly thinking of just doing the cheap pirate package and the under the sea one, but i am worried that she will miss getting her hair done.

Can i book more than one package? Like bring my own outfits for the the hair and nails princess one, have our own pirate outfit, and then splurge for under the sea?

DH will probably flip, but i am thinking that i will convince my family members to give the kids gift cards for the holidays that they can use. She would rather this than more plastic toys that we don't need.

Thanks for any input or experiences!!!

My DD is 4. We did BBB at disney last year and she loved it! She Was cinderella and got the dress etc.

I told her that we can do one on the fantasy. So should we do another princess, pirate princess or under the sea?

I am possibly thinking of just doing the cheap pirate package and the under the sea one, but i am worried that she will miss getting her hair done.

Can i book more than one package? Like bring my own outfits for the the hair and nails princess one, have our own pirate outfit, and then splurge for under the sea?

DH will probably flip, but i am thinking that i will convince my family members to give the kids gift cards for the holidays that they can use. She would rather this than more plastic toys that we don't need.

Thanks for any input or experiences!!!

for our cruise my daughter brought her Cinderella dress from the BBB we did at WDW the year before and we just got the hair/nails on formal night...then on pirate night i let her get the entire works- i though it was definitely, definitely worth it for the $99....

When are you sailing? We just got off the Fantasy last week and they had the cutest Minnie Halloween costume.

I can only remember being able to book one regular BBB reservation and one Pirate League reservation, but may be wrong.

Thanks for the tips!

What is in the pirate works one? That might be fun! DO they do hair?

We are sailing in mid january, so that is why i am thinking something will be given as an xmas gift.

We have a cinderella dress too, and a rapunzel one now for halloween, so we can use either of them (or if i find a cheap jasmine, since that was what she told me she would choose).

I think the big thing is to bring the princess costume!

Thanks for the tips!

What is in the pirate works one? That might be fun! DO they do hair?

We are sailing in mid january, so that is why i am thinking something will be given as an xmas gift.

We have a cinderella dress too, and a rapunzel one now for halloween, so we can use either of them (or if i find a cheap jasmine, since that was what she told me she would choose).

I think the big thing is to bring the princess costume!

hair, nails, dress, face jewelry and a bag of goodies from what i remember....my daughter loves it....dress will be used on next years cruise...

So DDs birthday present was me splurging on the Royal Sea Package. I couldn't help myself! I think Pirate Night was my favorite outfit (pic below). I wasn't impressed with the outfit for Under the Sea. It's a 2-piece, so more obvious that it doesn't fit very well, plus very itchy. My DD loved the standard princess do (bun on top). It stayed in 2 nights, 2 naps, swimming, zip lining and the Aqual Duck!

DFN-120704-LSP_Portrait-1440201.jpg

I have found that wearing a shower cap to bed helps the girls hair stay in longer/better. Do a search for BBB. I have read many comments on different ways people have done BBB.

We have every disney dress from the Disney store. I decided to go with the crown package. Really thought about the one that either included outfit or tutu. But decided saving money since we have like 10 princess dresses was better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter