Help me decide which album(s) to use for our trip pics!

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
I am finally scrapping our 12/05 trip to WDW and I am having issues deciding what I want to do with which album...

I have the 7x7 CM Disney album:

WCM008396.jpg

The Happiest Celebration 12x12 Princess Album:

5731L.jpg

And the regular 12x12 Princess Album:

47051_P.jpg

My original plan was all non-Princess trip pictures in the CM album, all Princess trip pictures in the Happiest Celebration album and all non-trip Princess pictures in the other album (so that one doesn't really factor into the equation!). But I think I have WAY too many non-Princess pics to fill the CM album and just enough trip princess pictures to fill the Happiest Celebration one. I didn't really want to mix Mickey-themed embellishments with all of my Princess ones...I think I'd prefer separate albums. My husband thinks the whole trip should be in the Happiest Celebration album and the 7x7 should be like a highlight reel.

Would you do the whole trip in the bigger WDW album or would you split princess v. non-princess but have to leave out some non-princess pics from the smaller album as a result?

:confused3 I'm currently trying to decide how many and what types of albums for our trip in Sept. good luck........ :wave2:

ok, I hate to buy something when I already have something...but here's what I did....I had 2 non-CM disney albums....I am giving those to my dd's to use to scrap their favorites from our trip & I'm buying the new CM 12x12 DIsney album. Now it depends on what other albums you have on the shelf so to speak...ALL of my completed albums are CM albums...so I really wanted them to look the same.....BUT if you have different albums anyway....then I'd use the Princess one (either one) for all the princess' pictures & maybe get a mickey one for everything else? hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter