Help me decide October dates

santa's surpriz

DIS Veteran
I narrowed down my resort to the Wilderness Lodge, now I cannot decide which dates...I have never gone in October to have a feel of the crowd levels. I prefer to go when it is less busy.

October 14-24- Columbus Day is the 11th, will it still be crowded our first weekend? How much crowd does that holiday really bring in?

October 21-31- DD wants to go to the MNSSHP, I am worried that the party will be busy the week of Halloween.

October 26-November 7th-Without the dates of the MSNSSHP, I am afraid it will be too crazy to enjoy and make it worth the money so close to Halloween, and they may have it that first week of November like the did 2009.

Thanks in advance!

I should add that the prices are the same, and my discount code stars 10-11 to Thanksgiving. The whole point of going in October is the Halloween party at MK.

We have been to WDW many times in October. Food and Wine Festival is the big draw. I would avoid Columbus Day if possible if you like it less crowded. Let me know what you decide. We are either going back down in October or probably later in November a couple of weeks before Thankgiving.

I have been the weekend of Columbus Day and I thought I was going to go crazy with the crowds at Epcot!

I think of your three choices, the Halloween one sounds best. You will get F&WF but also the added fun of MNSSHP on Halloween night. Sounds fun!

Thanks everyone. Haven't narrowed the weeks yet. Just cannot decide, I am leaning towards the 21st-31st and doing the Halloween party early in our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter