help me decide ME or rental car ater 11Pm

Tony NY

DIS Veteran
hi every one I can you help me decied if I should rent from the care care center or the airport . my flight is coming in at 11:40 pm I can take magical exprees to the hotel but seeing how I have to get my own bags should I rent a car form the airport or just take magial expreess then get the car the next day. I'm torn I love ME but If i have to get my own bags I should get the my own car ..what would you do !!!

I would go with whatever is most cost-effective. If it's cheaper to rent from the CCC, use Magical Express (yes, even though you need to pick up your own luggage). If the rates are comparable, rent at the airport. Of course, if you're not comfortable driving around an unfamiliar area late at night, go for DME/CCC.

Generally (at least with Alamo) there is not much if any difference in rental rates for the airport or the ccc...so if you would rather drive at night and not have to stop things the next day and make the trek to pick up the car, just do it at the airport when you get in....if you hate driving at night then ME it that night and get the car later. Usually when we get in that late we just stay at an airport hotel via a priceline bid and then ride the shuttle back to the airport the next AM and get the car and head over to WDW.... but if you want to get to Disney that night you have a couple of good options.

sb in ky night driving the best not to may people on the road and i can fly to the happest palce on earth :) the only thing that getting me it thanksgive night and all that turkey make me happy and sleep but im too exicite to sleep im seeing mickey LOLZ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter