• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Me Decide!! Jiko, Yachtsman, or Bistro....

I've eaten at all 3 many times and will continue to so my comments are not necessary a criticism because I like all 3 but I'm going to rank them. Yachtsman would come in number 3--although good there is nothing unusual about it--you can get these same foods and wines at a good local steakhouse. Jiko would be second. Although the filet is to die for and the appetizer sampler platters cannot be compared to anything else and the wine list is great, my opinion is based on the rest of the menu. If you want an amazing filet, go to JIKO. If you want to try one of the other main courses, it won't quite stack up to the filet. So my first pick is Bistro. It's not on the DDP which means there won't be many kids in there. It's definitely a grown-up atmosphere. They do offer a price fixe menu with wine pairing as one option which is nice. The chocolate souffle that you have to order at the time you place your meal order (so that they can start making it) is INCREDIBLE if you like lots of chocolate. The service is very good here. And if you get lucky, you can time your ADR to coincide with Illuminations and you might get a window seat where you can catch part of the fireworks.

Never been to Bistro but...I'd go for Yachtsman Steakhouse. Each time we went, we had great food and great service.

We love both Jiko and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Both are excellent restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter