Help Me Decide an extra MK reservation

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
We've decided to alter our plans and need a dining reservation at MK now. These are our choices so looking for opinions with 3 kids: 8,6,2
Liberty Tree Tavern as a later lunch 2pm
Crystal Palace at later lunch 2pm
Plaza Restaurant at 4:15
Tonys Town Square at 4:50

This will be a full day there so we hope to take a break in a way....
Opinions as we've only dated at crystal Palace before and are already doing several other character meals.

Because of the children I would choose CP hands down out of those choices, not factoring in the children I think I would choose LTT.

Not being a fan of the MK dining options I'd go over to one of the resorts and grab something. Perhaps Kona at poly or whispering canyon at WL.

I'd do Tony's - we went there the night before our wedding and had a great meal with amazing service! I know it's not a consistent favourite here on the boards but I'd do it again for sure!

I haven't done CP, but LTT was pretty decent. No characters though. Have you thought about Be Our Guest with an FP+ at lunch?

TTS is always a great pick for later dining, because of the easy access to MSE or Wishes. It also has a great kids menu!

Not being a fan of the MK dining options I'd go over to one of the resorts and grab something. Perhaps Kona at poly or whispering canyon at WL.

This, however if you need to stay in the park I would do either CP or Plaza.

I would pick LTT. We've only done dinner there but I hear lunch is very good also. My second choice would be CP.

Because of the children I would choose CP hands down out of those choices, not factoring in the children I think I would choose LTT.

I third this! Tigger had the room laughing to the point of tears with his antics. A great time was had by all.

With the kids I'd vote for CP. Mostly because the food is already ready when you get there :)

We mostly do buffets theses days so we can get in & out. In a few years we'll enjoy our meals at a more leisurely pace, but not now!

I also agree with the buffet. You'll be hungry as it's a full day and everyone can eat plenty and stuff you know they'll like. Usually someone can always find something at the Plaza too, but with LTT or Tony's there is always that someone who's picky about the menu in my household. Since this is an important stop for you, I'd go with where I know everyone will find something. Plus, dessert! The characters and buffet atmosphere make it a little more roomy for people to get up and down too. The poster who said the food is ready had a great point too!

Without a doubt CP. Your kids will be entertained by the characters. I don't think you will see Winnie the Pooh and friends at any other character meal.

Crystal Palace! I have eaten lunch and dinner there ! It will be a good choice for you and your kids. Your 2 yr old is free, more choices for the kids, characters, I didn't feel rushed or crowded. Its one of my favorites! I have eaten at Tonys and everyone but me had a good meal. I did not like their lasagna. Very dry. Others got steak & a chicken over pasta that was good. We had excellent service.

We've done CP and it's a favorite by far. I may add that one in. We are staying at VGF and the main reason we don't want to travel back and forth is the extra time. It will be the day before Thanksgiving and I am not sure of crowds and all but sitting down at CP for a nice break was actually something we did last time and it worked great!!!

If we grabbed a 3:25 at CP could we watch parade in frontier land and still make it?

I'd do Tony's - we went there the night before our wedding and had a great meal with amazing service! I know it's not a consistent favourite here on the boards but I'd do it again for sure!

Ditto! We had an excellent meal and service at Tony's. I would check it out again if I was looking for an ADR in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter