Help Me Choose

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by tchrrx, Aug 12, 2011.

1. tchrrx

tchrrx <font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment

We really want to take another ABD trip next summer. DH always plans trips based upon what I enjoy. This year, I'd like for us to do one that he would really enjoy. With that said, he would love any of the outdoors trips. I, however, am not an outdoors girl at all! So, which of the trips would work best to suit both of us?

Yellowstone

Grand Canyon

Glacier Park

2. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

Of the three the only one I've done is the Grand Canyon trip and it would probably make your husband very happy, but you, maybe not so much. All of the group activities are outdoors and several of the meals, as well. We did ATVs and a hummer tour in our free time, but I suppose you could find something else that isn't so outdoorsy. You can shop or go to the Spa at Sedona. But at Red Cliffs you're not near a town, so I think most of your excursion options are going to be outdoor things and the other alternative is hanging out at the lodge, which is not a bad alternative because it is beautiful. There are some museums and art exhibits at the Grand Canyon. We mostly went hiking and attended ranger programs when we weren't witht the group.

3. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Well, have you read any of Pete's reports on Southwest Splendors (the Grand Canyon trip)??? He's just like you. Wanted to do this trip for his husband, but *HATES* nature. He ended up absolutely LOVING it!! Sedona is wonderful, the Grand Canyon is a must see, and he hung around the Lodge at Red Cliffs Lodge just as Bobo912 suggests, and had a great time.

Southwest Splendors is the only one of the 3 I've done, so I'm biased, but I'd highly recommend that one!

Sayhello

4. knewton64

knewton64 - May the luck of the Irish always be with you -

I would choose door number three becuz:

1) Glacier best represents what America once was.:goodvibes
    2) Little bit out of the way than the more heavily trafficated tours.
    3) If you catch the Seasons as they are beginning to change (Fall) =

BEAUTIFUL VIEWS:)

Good luck in your choicepopcorn::.

T.T.F.N.