Help me choose for breakfast

meagansmomtoo

Mouseketeer
I really want a character breakfast but can't seem to find a ressie open.

We want to resort hop and see the decorations for Christmas

Which would you choose, Kona, Whispering Canyon or Boma?
We have had dinner at Whispering Canyon and Boma, we have never eaten anywhere at the Poly so that would be different.

Unlike most, we did not like Boma at dinner but the breakfast menu looks like common breakfast foods????

For resort hopping to see Christmas decorations, I would say definitely Whispering Canyon. The Wilderness Lodge is gorgeous at Christmas!

Ohana's, at Poly. Great characters and yummy food! One of the best on property character breakfasts, hands down. There are not very many decorations at the Poly but I did see a tiny gingerbread bar scene sitting on the bar upstairs. A gingerbread man was tending the bar. Very cute!

We have been to 1900 Park Fare breakfast and there are NO character breakfasts with openings! I want to go to a character breakfast I just can't find one!

I need to choose between Boma, Whispering Canyon or Kona.

Our favorite is Cape May Cafe at the BC, the food and the character interaction is awesome....this is a must do for our family. Afterwards take a look at the huge chocolate carousel that actually moves, plus the aroma of the BC, once you step inside the lobby, is like no other. They do also have a Ginger Bread house where you can buy treats. The other one I would suggest is O'hana at the Poly, again great food and great character interaction plus then you can hop on the monorail and resort hop to the other resorts on the monorail line.

Kona. We were there a few weeks ago and breakfast was good. Its nice to be on the monorail too for resort hopping. Boma is good too, mostly just regular breakfast food but so hard to get to. Also it is very expensive with the holiday surcharge.

I would choose Kona because it is on the monorail route and will be easy to visit the other monorail resort. Take the boat to WL. I LOVE WL at Christmas but do not love WCC. It is very loud and busy. Do not miss the GF at Christmas.

Of the three you mentioned, my favorite is Kona for the Tonga Toast! Macadamia-Pineapple pancakes definitely have their advocates too.

Is Grand Floridian Cafe a possibility? It looks good, and is on my list to try soon.

Of the 3 that you mention my fav is Kona. Second would be Boma.

Keep trying for a character ressie things to open up. The online system makes it easy to check often. I have always been able to get the ones that I want but sometimes I've had to check 4 or 5 times a day.

Looks like Kona is getting lots of votes. I made an ADR there and maybe an O'hana on will come open for that day, that is one character breakfast we haven't done.

Thanks for all the helpful information.

Looks like Kona is getting lots of votes. I made an ADR there and maybe an O'hana on will come open for that day, that is one character breakfast we haven't done.

Thanks for all the helpful information.

We have always loved the Ohana breakfast.....but really I guess because it was the first one we ever did. We have done it several times now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter