Help me choose a deluxe resort

Make sure to see which resorts have the 25% general public room discounts for your days. We will be at the GF Dec. 6-12. This will be our 11th stay at the GF and would recommend a Christmas season stay at this resort. If the room discount isn't available at the Poly for your stay, then the GF with the discount,will probably be about the same cost as the Poly.

As far as the split stay, we rented dvc when we stayed at AKL last month. The first two nights we had to stay standard view because that's all that was available and then we moved to Savannah view for the next 4 nights. All we did was move down the hall and it was stressful enough. I had considered doing a split resort stay and I'm very glad we decided against it, because just moving rooms was more trouble than I expected. And the first 2 nights flew by, it felt like we were barely in that first room. That's just my opinion about that. I would think you'd need 3/4 nights at each resort at the very least for it to be worth it at all.

I personally vote against the split stay, especially with children.

One of the best feelings of Disney is walking into your room after a plane ride and saying 'ahhh...this is home for XX days!' and not having to pack up and move out again after 2 nights.

I'd vote Poly! It brings me back to my childhood since that was the first place I stayed 25 years ago when I was 5. It just has that feel to it and smell that has Classic Disney World to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter