Help! Lost and Found?

kellysa

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My family and I just returned from Disneyland yesterday. We stayed at the Grand Californian hotel. While we were there my daughter's much loved white stuffed bunny, her comfort toy for the last ten years, was accidentally taken out of our room by housekeeping when our bedding was changed. I thought it would be a simple process of calling down to Housekeeping to see if it was found but I was told the bedding is taken a few blocks away and it would take a day or two to sort. If they found the bunny, it would be sent to lost and found located at the Disneyland Hotel. I filed a report with lost and found. My daughter is devastated.

Has anyone had experience with this type of situation? I'm thinking we will probably never see her bunny again.

Thanks!!

Not necessarily. My DD6 had a blanket she carried with her everywhere she went. On one of our trips (split stay, not onsite, we stayed at the Crowne Plaza first then moved to the HoJo) she left her blanket in the room (at the CP), we realized it when we got to the HoJo to check in, she was so freaked out, I called the CP right then and they transferred me to housekeeping, we gave them the room number and our phone number and they said they would call me back. I had a call right away from the housekeeping manager, she found our blanket and we picked it up that afternoon. It is very very possible you'll get the bunny back, just keep trying. If you don't hear by Friday call them back. :)

D's much beloved blankie ws left in a hotel in Boston....it was on it's way back to us Fed Ex within a couple of days (DH has a business account with Fed Ex, not the hotel). I was sooo relieved. But it did take a full day for the blankie to make it through the clean the room--turn in lost and found--track to guest process.

I left my cell phone cord at the GCH once. I called them as soon as I realized it and told them what room, etc. They shipped it to me promptly and at no cost to me. I'd try calling to see what happens! :thumbsup2

awwwwwwwwwwwwww... I hope they find it. Speaking as a mom that just got back with DD's stuffed "Bog's the Dog" safe and sound, I know how tragic it would have been to loose him. He never stayed in the Hotel but he went to Disneyland with us. Never thought of them going missing when left behind in a locked room... . So sorry for your DD.

Wishing your DD's bunny a quick find and trip home to you.

Oh my gosh, how terrible for your dd!! I will say a prayer that they find the white bunny - I am very confident that they will, and please do keep us posted!! I know how important this can be for children, so you are all in my thoughts and prayers! Hang in there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter