Help...looking for vsmile

zekemom

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone, I do not post very often but I read a great many of the post and have found many of the posts invaluable.

I was wondering if anyone that reads this from Central Massachusetts have seen the Vsmile game system in any of the stores around? My DD3 saw this and now is dying to have one for Christmas, other than a Barbie this is the only thing that she asked for.Thank you so much in advance!!

:worship:

I don't live in Mass, but I haven't seen them in stores here for a while. I checked all of the online stores I could think of and they are all sold out. There are some on EBay with immediate shipping if you want to go that route. Good luck!

Nowhere near you, but we have had trouble finding one too, but found one today at Toys R Us. They probably had 30 or so. Check with yours, you might get lucky! We also found the games we couldn't find anywhere else.

NJ Targets had them a few days ago. Keep looking and asking

The only store that sells them in my area is TRU and they are OUT! Out of the systems AND the games. I have the system and 4 games for DD, but wanted a few more. They are out online and out in the stores.

My Best Buy had them a couple hours ago. Have you thought to check your local electronics stores?

Toys R Us in Manchester, NH had them tonight when I was there...

Brandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter