Help! Le Cellier for lunch or dinner- need to decide!

Beka'sMom

Addicted to Disney!
I was able to get a res for dinner at 4:05 or lunch at 1:10. Since the 4:05 time is technically dinner, but is early, wondering if I should just stick with the lunch here a different day at 1:10.

What is the difference in portion size? will I be unhappy with the lunch size? need to decide soon-
any opinions???
thanks!

The restaurant will be somewhat calmer during an early dinner than at peak lunch time, if that matters.

There are differences in the lunch and dinner menus but typically the portions haven't been all that different (it's been a year since I've been there, that may have changed.)

My only concern is that you're visiting in August. (Is that correct?) That's when we normally go and if I have a full meal, and then go out into the Florida August heat, :sick:

I would either do lunch and eat light, or keep the dinner time and have a full meal.

I do not believe portions are any different. The only thing that changes, are that a few options are not available at lunch, that are available at dinner. Personally, I say keep the dinner option. Skip breakfast, have an early lunch, and enjoy!

Last October we had the filet with mushroom risotto and the lunch portion was smaller - 5 oz vs 8 oz at dinner.

Kim T :figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter