Help is needed!

Rohu13

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make up my mind about staying on property or at SOG ( which is on property but not Disney). Has anybody stayed at SOG? I am trying to find out what it really is like to stay there....please give me your opinions.

At first I was a little leary. We had the opportunity to stay at a friends private pool home for 2 wks for a total of 150.00 so it was hard to refuse.

I had heard so many bad things about off site that I was to say the least apprehensive! Boy what a freeing experience! Not only did we stay off site BUT we never returned. The prices and the quality of off site (and I do not mean the on site but not Disney places like Hilton etc) is unbelieveable.
Our first resort we stayed in was Vistana Villages. We paid 139 per night which is comparable to POR. WE figured it would be just to hotel rooms. WOW we walked in the door and broke out into a cold sweat that we had misinterpreted the price. It has a livingroom/ dininging room patio, two bedroom, two bathroom, full kitchen, washer drier, three tv delight!! With Security .Next time you decide to SOG go all the way!! You will be shocked and pleasantly delighted at both the price and quality. Keep in mind for 7 years I was a total on site person and NO ONE could convince me otherwise.

You have made a step in the right direction so keep it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter