Help in planning the ultimate 30th Bday trip

dmaz

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to get some ideas flowing for our upcoming trip in Jan.
We will be going to celebrate my 30th BDay. We will be my DH, DD-4, DS-1 and me, of course.
We have AP's from our last trip in anticipation that we would be able to use them for this trip. We usually stay at a mod but this time I want to stay Deluxe, maybe even concierge.
Now the only question is where? Do we stay at the Poly or WL or BC or AKL or BWI or some combination?
Also, can anyone give words of encouragement for this horrendous torture of waiting until Dec to book for Jan.

Hi, dmaz and welcome to the DIS. I vote for staying at the Poly. I think it's the resort with the best atmosphere and the beauty of the place cannot be matched. Your kids are little, so I assume that you'll be spending a lot of time at MK, the monorail or boat rides are so convenient at the Poly. January weather is iffy for swimming, but the Poly's pool is just fab, the zero entry is great for the little ones, and the beach is really fun too. As for staying concierge, it is so wonderful at the Poly. The longhouse is right on the beach and the view of the MK from the concierge lounge is unbelievable. The concierge staff was wonderful to us with making some very difficult PS's and they were so polite and went out of their way to make our stay wonderful, especially mousekeeping and the staff in the lounge. If you can swing it, concierge is a great way to go (you should treat yourself- you only turn 30 once!!:p ). About waiting to make your reservations until December, you can make them anytime, and then when the new AP rate codes come out, you just call back and apply the code to your ressie. Happy planning!

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter