Help in Finding my Walk Around The World Brick

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
I purchased 5 walk around the world bricks in WDW a few years ago and I am going in June, and would like to see them, how can I find out where they are? Is there someone I can ask while i'm there? or maybe there is a number I can call. I know there used to be a booth right before you entered MK, where you could ask someone and they would look them up on a computer and give you a map marking exactly where they are, I was there in January, but didnt notice.

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

If nobody has the info you need, you could start by calling,
407-WDW-INFO
They would surely be able to help you there.
Good Luck! :sunny:

Disney Forever said:
I purchased 5 walk around the world bricks in WDW a few years ago and I am going in June, and would like to see them, how can I find out where they are? Is there someone I can ask while i'm there? or maybe there is a number I can call. I know there used to be a booth right before you entered MK, where you could ask someone and they would look them up on a computer and give you a map marking exactly where they are, I was there in January, but didnt notice.

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

I hope you are able to find your bricks. I had asked this question before I just went to WDW and didn't really get any definitive answer. I *should* have asked at a guest services booth, but it seemed as if the lines there were always long - might be worth checking out in the middle of the day so the lines are shorter? OR maybe your concierge at the hotel can help. Regretfully, we never found our brick this last trip and it's on my "must do next time" list!

I had found this on All-Ears Net awhile back and it helped us find our brick. We bought one on our honeymoon in June of 1996, and it is on a remote section of walkway that goes from MK towards the GF (our brick # started with W24) ...which is really a walkway to nowhere. We just visited it with my SIL a week ago when we were down there.

Good luck - hope this helps!

These bricks in front of the Magic Kingdom, along the paths to the Ticket and Transportation Center and to the Contemporary, were sold to folks wishing to commemorate their visits to Walt Disney World.

They have a serial number such as W00-250 or E00-250. The letter determines which *path* it is on, currently there are 3 different paths: (W)est, (E)ast, and (C)ontemporary. The numbers attatched to the letter give the *general* area on the path. The last three digits (those after the hyphen) are just unique numbers.

The bricks are not necessarily placed in numeric order. In most cases the bricks are placed so that the *W00-2xx* series are located near each other. Therefore the first 4 digits can give a very specific area of where the brick is located, within the last 2 digits, the bricks are scrambled. The above two numbers belong to Michael Eisner & his wife and Roy Disney & his wife.

I went down last May and it was my first trip down since I had purchased my brick back in 97. All I did was ask someone, I believe at guest relations and they were happy to tell me, it should be fairly easy and it is always great to go back and know a piece of you is there forever. :)

Tigger22 said:
I had found this on All-Ears Net awhile back and it helped us find our brick. We bought one on our honeymoon in June of 1996, and it is on a remote section of walkway that goes from MK towards the GF (our brick # started with W24) ...which is really a walkway to nowhere. We just visited it with my SIL a week ago when we were down there.

Good luck - hope this helps!

The problem is the thing you posted from allearsnet.com doesnt work for me, I have 2 numbers (actually I have 5 bricks, but these are the 2 numbers I have on me) 1 is T04-041 (this was one of the last bricks sold to anyone) and the other is P11823 (this one was a 25th anniversary brick).

and neither of them fall into the categories they show.

The "P" one might be over by the Polynesian Resort-our brick is P11-xxx and is located on the walkway between the Polynesian Resort and TTC... I'm thinking perhaps the one beginning with the "T" might be @ the TTC??? Good luck in finding them!!!! :)

Disney Forever said:
The problem is the thing you posted from allearsnet.com doesnt work for me, I have 2 numbers (actually I have 5 bricks, but these are the 2 numbers I have on me) 1 is T04-041 (this was one of the last bricks sold to anyone) and the other is P11823 (this one was a 25th anniversary brick).

and neither of them fall into the categories they show.

The 25th Anniversary brick should be right in the front center of the Magic Kingdom Entrance. Good Luck - bought my brick in 1994 - still looks good.

I've always loved those. Does anyone know if you can still buy them. We have a Leave a Legacy at Epcot, but would love to buy a brick. I figured they weren't selling them anymore because I didn't see them advertised or anywhere to buy one. Does anyone know??

disvaclub92 said:
The 25th Anniversary brick should be right in the front center of the Magic Kingdom Entrance. Good Luck - bought my brick in 1994 - still looks good.

The 25th Anniversary ones are the keystone ones at the TTC. Aren't they?

We have a regular brick on the path towards the GF. We have a 25th Anniversary one & one of the Wedding Pavilion ones.

And a Leave A Legacy for DH & myself, and one for DS.

Hmmmm...I am thinking I am wasting way to much money on these things at Disney... :lmao:

They dont sell the bricks anymore. They finished them up a number of years ago. Now it is just the Leave a Legacy stuff.

I wonder what Disney will come up with next for me to waste money on. :confused3 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter