Help in creating Tag for "1st week of December" visitors community

SilSprBea

DIS Veteran
Hi there! I'm traveling to Disney the 1st week of December and am part of a very active thread for 1st week of December travelers. We've all be talking about being able to identify each other if we come across one another in the parks and I thought about some sort of tag we could attach to our strollers or backpacks. I am not artistic or creative at all. Someone else in the group suggested reaching out to this board for help in creating a design. We're not picky, but maybe some unique holiday themed little tag we could print/laminate ourselves and attach to our backpacks/strollers? If anyone is willing to help our little thread (no so little, we have over 300 pages of posts!) we'd be so happy!

Here's our thread for reference, but we don't need that whole title in the tag-- maybe just "1st week of December 2016".

http://www.disboards.com/threads/1s...rk-hours-and-dealing-with-pop-warner.3505380/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter