HELP!! I'm soooo FRUSTRATED!!! Re:Magical Celebration Sweeps

ru23

Earning My Ears
HELP!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone out there having the same problem as me with the Magical Celebration online sweepstakes????!!!! #?~!!! Every single time I try to download any of the digital toys it takes me to a "error page not found" message. I emailed Disney and got no response. CAN ANYONE AT ALL HELP ME? I am too frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headache: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry I can't help, but yes I keep getting page cannot be found also.

I spent over two days messing w/ that site, same thing, i have been trying to send my letter in for the Truimphs contest, and it did the same thing, after 3 days and just about putting my fist through through monitor, i finally got to post, w/out the pic though. You just have to be patient, i reckon.

Have you been trying to enter on AOL?
More times than not, when I have a similar issue, I switch over to internet explorer or firefox and enter there with no problem.

Hope that helps!
Please post if it works.

I just entered using firefox, with no problem.
Please try that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter