Help :) I'm confused lol

Heather Heflin

Mouseketeer
I am trying to "earn my ears" but I am confused about where I need to post to be able to do so... Any help would be great!

Thank you

Oh, you just have to post 10 times before you can start a conversation, which is technically a pm.

As far as I know it can be anything, but I'm also a newbie, so I could be wrong. :-)

We can just keep posting and see what happens when you get to 10!

Oh, they were? That's strange. Did you post actual comments related to the topic?

Yeah it's one for reservations to be canceled and people talk about it but every time I comment on being interested in one it's deleted

Yeah it's def confusing I'm hoping to get it figured out so I can do more on here lol it's only my second trip coming up in sep and it will be my first on property so I have so many questions lol

Yes, go to your Inbox (next to your profile name at right top of page), and select "Start a New Conversation." Then you'll need to enter the member's name you're trying to contact, add a conversation title and your message, plus there are a few other options you can choose below that.

No worries! Here's a screen shot of my page and you'll see on the right side my profile name, inbox, and alerts (hopefully it looks similar on your web browser!):

Screen Shot 2015-05-31 at 2.13.06 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter