Help! I'm a Disney addict. How about you?

DisneyTabby

I Luv Disney
We just booked a trip in May to POR for 8 nights and then on Saturday I got a pin code in the mail and today and just booked Wilderness, courtyard view for Dec.7-13th. Anyone else out there do the same yet? I just couldn't help myself.:goodvibes

Good for you!!!!! I'd be doing it too if I could afford it. Instead, I'll just live vicariously through all the great trip reports on this board.

Have a land and sea booked for August but could not resist booking a 'great deal' for a week long trip in April!!! And I am travelling from Nova Scotia!!
In my defense, we have been having a miserable winter !

We just booked a trip in May to POR for 8 nights and then on Saturday I got a pin code in the mail and today and just booked Wilderness, courtyard view for Dec.7-13th. Anyone else out there do the same yet? I just couldn't help myself.:goodvibes

I'm definitely a Disney addict. I'm also staying at the Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View and I'll be there Dec. 6-14th. MouseFest 2008 is going on that week, which is why I'm going during that time. If you're a Disney addict, MouseFest is just for you!

We had planned a trip in Nov 2008 a couple of months ago, and last weekend, my husband and I were talking about WDW with friends we're going to FL with in mid-June... We were planning to do the beach, some diving, etc etc... yadda yadda - now we're going to WDW.

Oh - none of has children. And we live on the other side of the darned country. It is sad and pathetic, I tell you.

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a Disney addict. :lmao:

We never even consider going anywhere else on vacation. Even when we are at Disney World, we are thinking about our next Disney trip. We started planning our June, 2008 trip while driving home from our June, 2007 trip. I am actually even contemplating where to stay for our June, 2009 trip.

I can tell you how many days it is until we drive into the Wilderness Lodge for the first time.

I can recite everywhere we are going to eat during our June, 2008 trip. I can tell you the days we are going to sleep in and the days we are going to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours.

Goodbye, my name is Lisa and I am a Disney addict.:lmao: I don't see recovery happening anytime soon.

Hello, my name is Tiernan and I am a Disney Addict.
My family gets so annoyed with me by the time that our vacation actually comes along.
I spend all of my spare time on the dis and on other disney related websites, I am a trivia freak, I started planning out trip last july for our trip this April.
We have 36 days until our driving day to WDW.
And, I started our packing list in January and I am about to start packing.
It's getting really bad. I need some mickey mouse waffles. To the waffle maker!!!:yay:

Plz someone, ship me off and get me healed. :lmao:

Hello, my name is Tiernan and I am a Disney Addict.
My family gets so annoyed with me by the time that our vacation actually comes along.
I spend all of my spare time on the dis and on other disney related websites, I am a trivia freak, I started planning out trip last july for our trip this April.
We have 36 days until our driving day to WDW.
And, I started our packing list in January and I am about to start packing.
It's getting really bad. I need some mickey mouse waffles. To the waffle maker!!!:yay:

Plz someone, ship me off and get me healed. :lmao:

I love trivia too! Everybody thinks I am crazy but they think it's pretty cool when I can walk around the parks and point out things and tell them my trivia relating to those certain places/things.

Hello, I'm a Disney World Addict and proud of it!:cool1:

I was just there in Jan for the Half Marathon.
Have a trip booked for the first weekend in April.
Most likely one for the Sept/oct time and then again in Dec.
(and then one again in Jan 2009 for the next Marathon weekend)

I LOVE It!!!

Hello, My name is Kisha, and I'm a Disney addict. :wizard:

Our trip isnt until Nov 08, and I can't keep thinking about it! Everytime a commercial comes on tv I perk up like a 10 year old. I have also gone onto youtube and downloaded all the major attractions. Not to mention the all the Disney planning books that pretty much all say the same thing. It is so nice to come onto these boards, I can't tell you what a relief it is to know I'm not alone!!! I feel so at home here!!!!!:thumbsup2

I used to go almost every year throughout school. My last time was right after I graduated high school...until my boyfriend brought me last summer for my birthday! I am definitely addicted to it now. My mom and I are going for my birthday this summer. My boyfriend sometimes goes out to Anaheim for work so I'm going to go with him the next time and go to Disneyland! I'm hoping to scrounge some money together to go to the World for a long weekend this coming winter!

I have a degree in travel so my love for travel and my Disney addiction is a deadly combination!

It's good to know we're not alone!:hug:

I agree !

Hi my name is Randi, I am also a Disney addict. On our last vacation in August I started planing our next vacation , about two days into it. I'm always on the Dis boards during my free time, I even check dis first thing in the morning during my work week. My family even jokes with me and says they are going to spread my ashes over Disney when I die. My goal is to visit all Disney parks someday.
It is nice to know there are others just like me out there ;)

I'am not a Disney addict just a DISNEY FREAK. We our going in 12 days.

I already have August trip booked!! We just love Disney but we also

like Universal so we do go for 2 days which is plenty of time. At Disney

you always need more days, lots of days!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am also a Disney addict...what makes matters worse is my brother is a cast member....50% hotels, free addmission...I can't help myself with those deals!!!

We normally go in October and then 2 weeks over Chrismas. Heck, I'd go one a "season" (spring, winter, fall, summer) if I could afford it!

I always joke that if we win the lottery, we're going to live at the Polynesian. :) Someday.....

My name is Katherine and I am a Disney Addict too!

We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge from March 30th to April 5th and I am already planning for our next vacation. My husbands always tells people that I am the only person he knows who studies for every vacation!

I just can't get enough of the Disney Magic when we are there!!

Disney Fan Katt:
I guess you know now that you are not the only one out there, just one look here says it all!!
I definately plan and read up about Disney all the time and I have been to Disney World since 1972. I couldn't tell you how often I have been.... too many to count - and I still read up on it.

dsnyfan21,

It is comforting to know that I am not alone. I just love reading up on all the updates. It is nice to know ahead of time what changes have been made, that way we don't waste time trying to decide where to go and what to do.

My husband laughs at me when we are not at Disney, but as soon as we arrive he uses me as his tour guide.

Thanks!

We were at WL in Dec. and booked a bounceback for Sept. In the meantime we found some unused vacation time that will be lost if not used by May, so we booked a long weekend the end of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter