Help identifying characters on Trading Pins please!

girlsmom

Mouseketeer
We know #7 is mini mouse, but is there a special significance of her on that pin (reference to any particular movie or something?)
All the others, we are drawing blanks --who are they?!

TIA!disney pins trading (1).JPG disney pins trading (2).JPG disney pins trading (3).JPG disney pins trading (5).JPG disney pins trading (6).JPG disney pins trading (7).JPG disney pins trading (9).JPG disney pins trading (10).JPG disney pins trading (11).JPG disney pins trading (12).JPG disney pins trading (1).JPG disney pins trading (2).JPG disney pins trading (3).JPG disney pins trading (5).JPG disney pins trading (6).JPG disney pins trading (7).JPG disney pins trading (9).JPG disney pins trading (10).JPG disney pins trading (11).JPG disney pins trading (12).JPG

1. Figment, from the Imagination ride at Epcot. Also used heavily on festival merchandise.

2. Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas

3. Looks like Chernabog

4. This is a hidden Mickey series pin, see the small Mickey head? These are often released to CMs or in special series. Not sure which collection this particular one is from.

5. Hard to see for me, maybe Ichabod Crane?

6. This is from a series of Lumiere pins...each mystery pin was part of a candelabra body. Sometimes you'll find heads, torsos, arms, etc, and when you complete a set you'll have a full candelabra character

7. Snow Minnie. This is probably from some kind of winter pin series

8. Beaker from the muppets

9. See answer to 6

10. Jack Skellington in Americana gear

11. Figaro

12. One of the sea animals from Under the Sea from the little mermaid I think. This looks like another hidden Mickey series pin

13. Eve from Wall-E

14. This is from the hidden mickey character candy apple series. I have a few of these, like Goofy and Donald. I can't quite tell from the pictures of this one which character it is supposed to be.

If I got any wrong someone will come along to correct me, but I think I've got 'em!

Wow, thanks so much XLSM!! About #1, the figment...any idea that the C 39-42 means?

#1 is WDW Cast Lanyard Series #3 - Epcot Parking Signs With Figment (Create)
#2 is Zero but is an authorized pin
#3 is WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Villains (Chernabog)
#4 is WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Past Attractions - Swan Boats
#5 is DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - I For Ichabod
I will be back with more

#6 is DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - World of Color Fountain Collection -Dual Water Whip
#7 is DLR -2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Snowman Collection - Minnie Mouse
#8 is Muppets with Mouse Ears - Mini Pin Boxed Collection - Beaker
#9 is DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - World of Color Fountain Collection - Flower Spout
# 10 is Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington Holiday Mystery Collection - Independence Day
#11 is WDW 2007 Hidden Mickey Series 2 - Figaro
#12 is WDW Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - Buckeye

oh my goodness, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are awesome! (how in the world did you know all this?! I am amazed!)

There is a great website called pinpics.com that people use to help identify pins. It also can give you an idea if your pin is a "scrapper" or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter