Help! I Want To See My Pics!!

PhilHarMaestro

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, it's been a really time since I've been on here. But we're back and married! And it was so fun!! But now I want to see my pics from disney and I can't remember my sign on name or my password!! please help!!!!:confused3

I know the password is 1971. I know the usernames are pretty tricky.

our user name recently was

yourlastname <space> / <space> hislastname (ours happen to be engagement)

ie:

smith / jones wedding

Hi everyone, it's been a really time since I've been on here. But we're back and married! And it was so fun!! But now I want to see my pics from disney and I can't remember my sign on name or my password!! please help!!!!:confused3

Congrats on your marriage!!!!!

Does anyone know, do they e-mail you when the photos are up or do you have to just keep checking? :confused3

Did you ever get to see your pics?!?! :goodvibes

They're s'posed to email you, but we never got one for our MK pix. I found them by using our first and last names in the format described above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter