Help! I want to make it to the beach on this trip!

joedave12

Earning My Ears
:confused3I really want to go to the beach during my October Disney trip! We will not have a car and I doubt I'd like to see the bill for a cab ride! ( or maybe its not so bad?) We would only have a few hours to do this. And its likely we would have our luggage with us. What would you guys recommend?

Huntington Beach is the closetest about 30 min away. We went to a really nice beach the last time we went but it was small and I forgot where it's located! Manhattan beach is also really nice but that's up by Holleywood! Good luck!

I'd say your best bet would be to rent a car for the day, and drive to Huntington or Newport. I know that other DISers have said there are car rental agencies that are very convenient to DLR.

Alamo is at Downtown Disney next to AMC theatres. My family prefers Newport and Corona Del Mar for beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter