Help!! I just made a big boo boo!!! :(

CelestriaSky

Earning My Ears
UGH!! I can't believe I did this. My son goes to a year round school and his break starts next week - there are about 4 other familes going to Disney at the same time as us. We all decided to meet up at MNSSHP - well, I could have SWORN everyone said they were getting tickets for the 9th of October - so that's what I got. Well, you guessed it, I was wrong - and everyone is actually going on the 8th :( My 6 year old is going to be devestated because the kids have been talking about this for a month. I cannot afford to just buy 2 more tickets for the 8th. Do you think they'll let me switch? My mom got the tickets because she's the one that has the vacation club, and she says she's going to call in the morning. I know there are still tickets available for Thursday. I am close to tears right now - do you think they'll let us switch the days? Thanks for any advice! :confused::confused:

Do you think they'll let me switch? My mom got the tickets because she's the one that has the vacation club, and she says she's going to call in the morning.

They very well might do this for you.

The are often very accommodating.

Good luck... and let us know what happens.

I have heard some say yes and others no. Depends on if you get a sympathetic CM on the phone. I will say that I have seen quite a few tickets on Ebay for this event and they are selling. You could try to recoupe your cost this way. Good luck! :goodvibes

I would call ticketing 1st thing tomorrow morning and explain to them what happened.

They may be able to help you out! Good Luck!

If they don't just do it for you call back. Another CM will, or just ask for a (OMGosh I forgot hat they call CS) CS rep. It is possible and so there should be no problem with it.

As with everything Disney, if they say 'no' call back and talk to someone else.

We're in Virginia - right outside DC. We're one of two schools in my city that do it - kind of a pilot program. We LOVE it!! We take our Disney vacation every October - LOL!!! He also gets 3 weeks off at Christmas, a 3 week Spring Break and then about a 5 - 6 week summer break. School usually starts last week of July/first week of August!

Sounds just like our schedule!! I love it too and my DS doesn't know any different. I'm in an area where i can choose traditional calendar or the year-round. In high school it's traditional only.

We arrive on the 4th. Hope u have a great trip!!! :goodvibes

Yay Disney!!! Called first thing this morning and they switched AND gave us a $14 refund :) I didn't really care about that, but they did it!! I feel so much better now!! Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter