• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! I just bought 2 annual passes online...

jeters_boy

Mouseketeer
...and I don't know what my id number is so I can't login to the AP section to see what is available for the week we want to go! It only emailed me a confirmation #, not an id number. What should I do? Can I call them to get the id number? The whole reason I bought the APs was to see the AP rates and book today. Please help! Thanks in advance!

Were you able to get into the passholders web site with just a voucher are do they have to be activated first?

Thanks Disneynutz, I didn't read your other post closely enough, sorry!

FYI - When you go to log in you will need to click on the button and fill in the info that matches your type of voucher. If you choose the wrong one, you won't get access. It's really pretty simple.:thumbsup2

a little OT, but I bet someone here will know. How long after ordering online do AP vouchers arrive in the mail? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter