• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! I have a problem.

not only are you not alone, you are standing in a very crowded room right now!!!

According to this board's stats, there are currrently over 350,000 members and 39 million posts!

Me too. First trip in summer 2005, then Jan 2009, then summer 2010 and now again summer 2011. The time between keeps decreasing and my obsession keeps increasing. the amount of planning and costs keep increasing, too.

I am worried that I am spiriling out of control.

I know I use the obsessive planning and dreaming as an escape from the stress of daily life.

But, what I really wonder is:
Am I truly addicted to WDW; the actual being there? OR
Am I addicted to the planning? OR
Is it just that I need to escape the stress of life?

Anyone else ever wonder this? thoughts?

nope not alone- welcome to the sanity:lmao::lmao: I am going solo in December and already planning what I want to do. I want to do different stuff like the tour at AK, eating different places and drinking the tequila in Epcot:thumbsup2 I am hoping there is a bounceback offer in my room in December to book my next trip in April:worship::worship:

We got back two weeks ago. Planning on going back 2013, not sure yet spring or fall. I am bummed! Been trying to figure out ways to convince dh to go next year.
my sister told me a few days ago they want to go next year and she thinks we should go with since I know so much from all my research!
hopefully that will convince dh. Lol

NOPE YOUR NOT ALONE. MY PARENTS THINKS IM CRAZY. I WAKE UP THINK ABOUT DISNEY DURING THE DAY AT WORK I THINK ABOUT DISNEY I GO TO SLEEP THINK ABOUT DISNEY. YEAP :scared1:I NEED HELP.. :rolleyes1

I am totally with everyone else here! I suppose I occasionally pay attention to other things :rotfl: but mostly dual-planning right now for our trip in September and the one (I hope!!) in 2012 with our granddaughter

I have been back from the World for 2 weeks and I am already planning my return trip in a year. I really wanted to try and wait until October of 2012 to go, but I just can't. So yes, I am an addict. :lmao:

Tell me I am not alone?

No you are not alone, so many do rebook right away. I was just there this past March and wish I could book for next year but my husband will kill me. We have bills to pay off, hence we have to wait (boo). Probably the earliest will be 2013 if not 2014.

Not alone. We went last Sept. & had a very bad case of PPD (post poly depression). So much so that we decided to give up Christmas gifts for another trip that December to go to MVMCP! :eek: (we did give each other small inexpesive gifts). Both trips we're awesome. But ever since it's been rough being away from "home". We can't wait to go back again later this year.:cool1:

You are definitely not alone. We just came back on May 14th and we too are in the midst of making our return plans. DH wants to go back for his birthday which is in January. I tell ya what, I am really liking this addiction that we call Disneyitus :rotfl:, I hope they don't ever come out with a cure for it because I won't be going to any sort of treatments either :goodvibes

I just got back yesterday and am very sad. I'm currently experiencing withdraw.

I am planning a return trip for November 2012. It just seems so FAR away.

We were just there 5/4-5/9, and all I can think about is "when can we go back???"

I was more anxious than excited before the trip, because it was our first time flying with kids...but even with that challenge (DD2 is not a fan of flying) we still had such a great time!

Definitely not alone! We have two trips planned this year-- July 2011 and November 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter