Help! I don't want to scrap these shirts!!!!

PrincessAndie

Mouseketeer
My mom and I attempted to make Tye-dye Mickey shirts for MNSSHP. There are 5 of us going so we made the whole crew shirts. We had an opps moment and the 'mickey heads' turned out as BIG black blobs. :scared1: We don't want to scrap the shirts because the colors look really good...and the shirts weren't cheap. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we could cover up the blob or to make it look more like a Mickey head? :confused:

I had a similar problem when we did ours - you could tell that it was supposed to be "something", but didn't really look like I wanted it too. I printed out plain black mickey heads and positioned them in the middle of the "blob" and ironed them on - not exactly what I planned, but I didn't want to scrap the shirts either.
If you have a black blob, I would print them on a transfer for dark t-shirts and leave a white border around the mickey head when you cut it out this way there is some definition to it.
Good luck! :thumbsup2

My mom and I attempted to make Tye-dye Mickey shirts for MNSSHP. There are 5 of us going so we made the whole crew shirts. We had an opps moment and the 'mickey heads' turned out as BIG black blobs. :scared1: We don't want to scrap the shirts because the colors look really good...and the shirts weren't cheap. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we could cover up the blob or to make it look more like a Mickey head? :confused:

Check out this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1210609
Lots of great advice and pics there about fixing blobbed up Mickey heads. I personally used the bleach suggestion and am much happier than I was with my blob!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter