Help! I can't print my Toy Story 3 Coupon

joha

Mouseketeer
Hey there!

I hope someone here can help me... I can't print my Toy Story coupon.
I tried re-installing the coupon program and I still get a blank image. When I click on re-load I get the same. I tried opening on three different browsers and nothing. I have try several times, so now I'm afraid it won't let me print at all.I also tried from a different computer.:confused3

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

By 3 different browers, I assume you mean firefox, internet exporer, etc? IF not, try that. If so, then the problem is probably on your PC. Make sure you have a default printer specified. It cannot be a PDF printer, it has to be a real printer. If all else fails, go the library and print it off their computer. Also, try googling "printing bricks coupons". Bricks is the website/company that these coupons are from.

Thank you.
Yes I meant firefox, ie, and google.
When I was able to re-install the coupon printer, it told me that I had exceeded the
allowed number of coupons.
I feel frustrated since I didn't print any, and the printer memory is clear.

Thanks for your help, I'm going to try your other suggestions.:flower3:

FWIW I had very similar issues printing my BATB coupon. In the end, I had to have my grandma set up a dummy DMR account and print one for me. I called DMR and they said they could mail a coupon to me or I could have someone use a different computer and a different DMR account to print it.

So, when it came time to print the Toy Story coupon, it kept telling me I didn't have the coupon priner installed (but I did). I went ahead to install it again and it sounded like the coupon should automatically print, but it didn't. I messed around and went back a page after the install , refreshed the page and voila-I actually got the coupon to print.

I still have no idea what the issue is and frankly, it is a big PITA, but I'm glad I got the coupon. :) I know that I had it all set up to print to my actual printer (not a pdf) and that coupon was never in the print queue.

I am not sure going to the library would work--do they allow people to download tings like the coupon printer onto their machines? I know I can't do that sort of thing at work.

Good luck!

Thanks I tried all of the above, and nothing...
I'm going to ask my sister in law if she can print an extra for me.
I didn't want to bug her since she lives two hours away and would have to mail it.

Thanks guys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter