Help - I cant post on every forum!

Racey

DIS Veteran
Im having trouble every time I go to post on the dis unplugged forum. It just says i'm logged out, but i'm not. Even when I type in all my details it juts takes me to exactly the same screen - The Log-in screen

Is anyone else having trouble today or is it just me?:confused3

I know the first thing that Tech and the WM's will suggest is that you toss your cookies. Have you tried that?

Usually this is some sort of thing with your computer being stubborn! If tossing doesn't help, then try posting on the Tech Support board, found at the bottom of the main page.

Or check one of the stickies at the top that says ' IF YOU CAN'T POST ON ALL BOARDS" I know it helped me a bunch when I first started. Good Luck

Or check one of the stickies at the top that says ' IF YOU CAN'T POST ON ALL BOARDS" I know it helped me a bunch when I first started. Good Luck

That isn't an issue in this case. OP's account is fine so there is nothing there that would help.

If someone has "Registered User" under their username, then that is when they need to check out that thread--their account hasn't been activated yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter