Help! I can't post new threads...

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Everytime I go to post, it says it's a dup of a thread I've already made?
:confused3

I just spend an hour writing day 4 of my trip report and I'd really like to post it...can some one please post it for me?

Thanks,
Sheri

It's a good idea to make a backup of anything you spend a lot of time on, just in case there are internet problems.

When you type in your entire post, you can click drag to select it all, do a copy command, open Window's notepad, and do a paste. That way you've got everything saved in case there's a problem

Better yet, if you know it will be a long post, you can create it offline, using Notepad. Type everything in Notepad, saving as often as you'd like. When you're ready to post, click drag the entire notepad content and click copy. Go to the DIS, start your post, and do a paste. You're all set. If you want to do some special formatting, you can do so quickly at that time.

For those doing long trip reports, I'd recommend you do it this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter