Help - I can't find the centerpiece that I wanted to make for Easter

DebMcDonald

DIS Veteran
Call this a senior moment, but I'm only 42. I saw a great craft that I wanted to make for my Easter centerpiece. I think it was sent to me via e.mail, but now I can't find it and I can't remember who sent it. I was thinking Martha Stewart, but I just searched her site with no luck. It was made using foil wrapped eggs and tissue paper tooth picks or something along that line and a round Styrofoam ball. Did anyone else happen to see this???? It was going to be my weekend project before my senior moment.......what am I asking everyone:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That doesn't sound martha. She did have a great bunny box idea yesterday that I am going to do at each place setting though.
Centerpiece for me is going to be a fake nest with a bunch of candy eggs. and some spring flowers woven into the nest.

Don't you just a centerpiece(Oh and I am also 42 and have many senior moments)
Sorry can't help on the styrofoam ball one. What the heck are tissue paper tooth picks?

That sounds similar to one I made a couple of years ago...got the idea from one of those Pillsbury or Betty Crocker little paperback recipe books they sell at the check out counters.

You cut out squares of tissue paper. Push a chocolate egg onto a toothpick and then push 2 squares onto the toothpick...making sure to 'fan' out the paper so all 8 points can be seen...when you bring the paper squares up around the egg they act like the 'leaves' of the flower. Then you push the toothpick into the foam base. And then you just keep going with all of your eggs and paper until the foam is covered and nicely filled in.

Tried to find it online and couldn't...but hope that helps!

That sounds similar to one I made a couple of years ago...got the idea from one of those Pillsbury or Betty Crocker little paperback recipe books they sell at the check out counters.

You cut out squares of tissue paper. Push a chocolate egg onto a toothpick and then push 2 squares onto the toothpick...making sure to 'fan' out the paper so all 8 points can be seen...when you bring the paper squares up around the egg they act like the 'leaves' of the flower. Then you push the toothpick into the foam base. And then you just keep going with all of your eggs and paper until the foam is covered and nicely filled in.

Tried to find it online and couldn't...but hope that helps!

That's exactly what I was referring too, I received an e.mail with specific directions and pictures.....UGH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter