help i cant book anything online for some reason

tdpolo26

Mouseketeer
so today is my 180 plus 10
i am on ohana's page, la hacienda etc and I can not book anything online I hit the time I want and it just acts like it is doing something kinda refreshes the page and lets me search again.
the times are available just wont give me anything ... anyone else having this problem right now

Glad to see I am not the only one this is happening to! It is very frustrating...:confused3

The whole website is glitchy right now. Fastpass for Snow White ride have opened up today and the large amount of visitors trying to grab them up for their upcoming trips have overwhelmed the system.

Definitely have seen posts about website problems today!

But make sure you have the right date - it is not 180+10 (190) days from your check in. It is 180 days from check in date and you can book 10 days of ressies on that date, basically to cover your trip. Today booking opens for 10/29/14 arrivals.

Definitely have seen posts about website problems today!

But make sure you have the right date - it is not 180+10 (190) days from your check in. It is 180 days from check in date and you can book 10 days of ressies on that date, basically to cover your trip. Today booking opens for 10/29/14 arrivals.

That I most definitely have correct. We check in on 10/29/14. I can make a reservation for 10/29 but once I try 10/30 or later it has problems. I put in the date and time I want and a time pops up. I select it and then the page looks like it refreshes and it says "We are unable to check reservation availability at this time." It's completely obnoxious!!! :badpc:

Ugh - I would be going nuts, too! It's likely the issues with the website from today, but if it persists, definitely call WDW and do the ressies on the phone instead!!!

Ugh - I would be going nuts, too! It's likely the issues with the website from today, but if it persists, definitely call WDW and do the ressies on the phone instead!!!

i am not overly worried to be honest .... i actually told them i would be checking in the 29th so i could book early, to be honest we aren't getting there till the first... but who knows maybe we will leave early...lol
btw saw you guys are in Williamsville ny so are we :) heading down in nov 1 through the 9th at csr....would have preferred por or pofq but oh darn

for whomever asked 101 means a ride is down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter