Help!! I am freaking out about airfare!!

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Okay...here is the deal...

We are going next summer, originally July 7-16. We have always, with 1 exception flew USAir. My DH and I flew AirTran in July 03 ourselves, had no problem at all.

I have been watching USAir for next July and the cost was hovering around $209. Friends who are traveling with us, coming the following week, were lucky enough to get 176 a few months ago.

I have been checking AirTran and just saw tonight that their flights are up for July and great times still avail (1st flight out at 7am and last flight out 7pm on Sat) and the total for 3 of us would be $530.10

Should I do it? AirTran does not issue vouchers or credits correct? All this, as I also worry about USAirway's future. I am not at all familiar with Southwest, but from reading on the boards, if I miss the few hour booking window, then I miss the deal??

I get so worried when it comes to booking airfare. Thank you so much!!!

I wouldn't book anything with US AIR that far out.To many question marks with them right now. I would go with Air Tran if they have good times and a decent price.

I wouldn't book anything with US AIR that far out.To many question marks with them right now. I would go with Air Tran if they have good times and a decent price.

I wouldn't book US Air that far out either. That being said, I also wouldn't book Air Tran that far out. Both too risky. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter