Help. I am booking a WDW vacation myself...

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! How's everyone....Just got word I don't have to wait until 2003 for my next trip to the world. I am going in July of 2002. However, I have never booked the trip myself. Can anyone tell me how to do this through Disney. Will they make my flight ressie's? I don't have a Disney Travel place near me. I wanted to do it over the phone. Can I?

Any help welcome.

Melissa

WE WENT TO DISNEY IN SEPTEMBER AND BOOKED THE TRIP OURSELVES. I STAYED ON THESE BOARDS A LOT TO GATHER ALL THE INFORMATION I COULD. WE JOINED THE DISNEY CLUB AND IT SAVED US ON OUR TICKETS AND ROOMS. I WENT UNDER THE CADES BOARD AND THEN CALLED THE RESERVATION DESK AT DISNEY. THEY SOMETIMES SAY THEY DON'T HAVE THAT DISCOUNT JUST KEEP CALLING BACK.WE THEN PURCHASED OUR DISNEY PASSES AT THE DISNEY STORE. WE STARTED OUT WITH A PACKAGE DEAL THEN WHEN I DISCOVERED THESE BOARDS I ENDED UP SAVING OVER 900.00. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ENJOY THE PLANNING AND THE TRIP WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW.

Check out the marywaring.com's site...I got a code and was able to save $30.00 a night on my last trip. You will save doing it on your own. I went on US Airway's web site for our flights and checked every few days, until I got a Terrific price and then I booked it (It may be too early to book a flight and get a good deal). You can book through the 800 # as well, call several times and ask for any specials, I got one that way one time as well. The get your passes at AAA if you belong, or the Disney store (if you are a club member) and you will save a little there too.
Good Luck....planning your own vacation really puts you in the mood.

Hi, congratulations! lol

I have booked my last two trips by myself and thanks LARGELY to this site, I have done WONDERFUL!

First do your research on where you would like to stay, you can do this by deciding on if you want value, moderate or deluxe. Then once you have decided on which type of hotel you want then you decide on where you want to stay, inside the park or outside the park (I prefer inside). Then you reseach all the hotels, prices and DEFINITELY go to Mary's site and check for discount codes as well as here on this site. You can also go to www.disneyvacations.com and check out their site too. Then you can just call disney direct and book your room as well as all your PS's. You can call the airlines direct and book a flight, usually if you wait until the summer sales start you can get a much better rate. Oh if you want help on deciding which hotel/resort, go to the resort board, there is always great topics going on!

Please let me know if you need any other help, I will try my best!

Watch the time of year you book ADVOID Peak times as it costs double to go then, for Everything!!!!

Here are 2 sites that are Disney travel agencies only
www.dreamsunlimited.com
www.ourlaughingplace.com
They can book your trip seperately so that you don't pay the package price. As far as airfare you can check www.travelocity.com and see what it comes up with with prices and check it against the prices they give you.

The site for discounts on rooms is www.mousesavers.com and right now the only discounts are up until FEb 13. The good thing about going through either of these 2 agencies is that you can do everything through e-mail and not have to pay any long distance phone charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter