• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! How do I change my ressie to get free Dining?

immachesnut

Earning My Ears
Okay so we were originally going to go to Disney the week of Spring Break (back when I booked in November, I didn't realize it would be SB b/c my kids aren't school age). Anyway - I changed it to where we would be going September 20th - 27th and I've already paid for everything in full including the Basic Dining Plan. Is it possible to change my ressie so that I get Free Dining? We were wanting to upgrade to Deluxe Dining anyway so I'm sure I would owe Disney money but can this be done? I really hope so!

If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

You need to call CRO and ask them . You should be able to get the free dining and they will credit your money back. BUT if for some reason there is no availibilty at your resort under the free dining promotion, you would need to change resort choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter