Help!help!help!

gibmom

Earning My Ears
I'm in dire need of info!! I thought I had until tommorrow to pay my balance on my trip but I found a paper today that says I needed to pay by today!! I've modified my vacation so many times I missed the new date! I noticed this at 9:05 my time and by then the Disney office was closed!!! HELP! How do I pay my balance online??? I'm in a panic-- I'm afraid I've ruined my family's vacation!

Julie :sad:

Gawrsh I sure am dumb sometimes!! I calmed down enough to figure out how to do this online. I guess I need one of those clocks that show the time across many time zones!I've tweeked my vacation so many times I must have 25 pieces of Disney mail about it. Now I'm going to throw away all the excess paperwork!
Julie :confused:

Don't worry. :thumbsup2 I did that once too. It was no big deal.
I don't really remember, but it seems like they told me there was a "grace period" and they mail out reminders.

I've done this so many times it's not even funny!! now i just pay pretty much right away, so it doesn't happen :teeth:

but yes, there is a grace period :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter